Tips for Invitation Letter
- We would like to inform you that the Organizing Committee will be pleased to provide an official invitation letter to those who need it for Visa application to enter the Republic of Korea.
- The Letter is not a commitment on the part of the organizer to provide any financial support. This request will be processed as a part of the online registration system.
- The official invitation letter, to be used for application of visa, will be available ONLY to those who have completed the registration payment.
In this regard, please find the following tips:
Invitation Letter at the ISLS 2018 website
- Please access 'My Page' with your registered ID (e-mail) and Password and click on ‘Invitation Letter’ to print out a copy of the original invitation letter in color.
Notarized Invitation Letter
- Request of notarized invitation letter can not be available after September 14(Fri.), 2018.
- USD 50 will be charged for the notary and air courier (EMS), and you will be required to make the payment by wire transfer or credit card as a part of online registration process.
- Please send a copy of your passport to the secretariat by email (email@example.com).
- If you are not sure whether you need a notarized letter of invitation for visa issuance, please check with the Korea Embassy in your country.